Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am feeling a bit out dated!

Whew! What year it has been.
A quick recap puts us at Cedarhurst 2010 in August and what a wonderful art fair it was! There was a wonderful show of support and it was truly an honor to have been able to show my work. The Kendelljohn website was in the works and business was booming. I was to the point of enlisting extra hands.
Once I returned home to Michigan I moved, started 2 new part time jobs (so I could keep designing of course), turned 30, got in a serious car accident, which completely haulted the designing process. SCREEEECH!
Now a year later, life has come full circle and I am ready to share new designs, attend more shows and also participate in several art fairs. I am looking to expand my customer base and would love to hear of any art fairs in your local area that you enjoy. This weekend I am heading to Chicago to celebrate my mother and I's birthdays. I will of course be hunting for the spectacular vintage finds and trends to bring back to Michigan.

No comments: